MANZ model range 60
|Illustration: model 60/2 with base frame (option)|
Compact design - best baking results!
MANZ models 60/2, 60/3, 60/4, 60/5 and 60/6
Small but powerful!
Masterly baking on the smallest of spaces - no problem with the MANZ model range 60 baking ovens! The "little champions" present themselves in an elegant outfit and equal their Big Brothers in equipment and technology. Experience the superb baking quality of the classic baking oven offering not only highest user friendliness but also most sophisticated technology.
Model range 60 features
- Oven entirely made of high-grade stainless steel and therefore easy to clean and absolutely rust-proof
- Depending on the model, 2 to 6 baking cavities per oven for baking tray sizes 60 x 40 cm
- Each baking cavity can be switched on independently
- Each baking cavity is equipped with the special MANZ baking rack
- Steam-proof, hermetically closing oven door with patented MANZ hook latch and special door seal and viewing glass of highly heat-resistent insulated glass for each cavity (double glazing)
- Optimum illumination of each single baking cavitiy
- Each baking cavity is equipped with the MANZ EasyPlus control system and can therefore be set, commanded and programmed independently
- Each baking cavity comes with its own, Xtra-strong steam generator and can be steamed at any time and independentlyof the baking temperature (manually via touchscreen button or automatically via the MANZ EasyPlus oven control)
- Each baking cavity has its own steam outlet that can be commanded at any time either manually via touchscreen button or automatically via the MANZ EasyPlus oven control
- Each cavity has its separate automatic night start program
- Can be combined with MANZ fermenter and vent hood or stainless steel base frame to become an independent baking station